Health & Safety -including emergency training
There is nothing like the peace of mind of knowing your programme is up to speed with all the health and safety regulations and that you have failsafe systems in place.
This workshop will concentrate on:
- Promoting excellence in health & safety management using practical systems
- Hazard management, including Health & Safety Act requirements
- How to foster positive health & safety management in the workplace
- Induction of all children, staff and visitors to potential risks
- How to assess risk for filling out risk analysis and management forms
- Looking at the legal compliance requirements for your programme
This training is not just for the programme supervisor because all employees have a responsibility for making the work place safe. This means having awareness about everything – eyes in the back of your head. By being trained and aware, staff is significantly more likely to reduce the risk of accident, incident or injury.
An emergency is an unforeseen event and falls into 2 categories; personal; a missing child, agitated dog, or physical; earthquake, flood, tsunami etc. This session will support you in identifying risks that your programme may face and then planning for them.